Do you have a pool at your place but you want to change its size, depth, or shape? Let us tell you, it’s possible. Earlier, people used to believe that they have to change the entire pool but thanks to the latest trends and technologies, you can do it without changing the design.
Get redirected here to check out what we have to say.
- Why should you redesign your existing pool?
Homeowners have different reasons why they want to remodel the dimensions of the pool. Some of the homeowners who have built pools a long time back want to remodel their pools now with modern designs.
Other homeowners may want their pools to have a sleek shape, a custom area for relaxation in the water, and a diving board. Some other reasons:
- They want to create a shallow area for lounging or kids.
- They want to craft a swimming pool for teaching.
- They want to install a poolside diving board or additional depth
- They may host more pool parties where they want to resize the pool
- They want to launch an automatic pool cover as well as the current shape of the pool.
- They want to play water polo, water sports, volleyball and want more space in the pool
- Changing the shape
Once it comes to changing the size or shape of the existing in-ground swimming pool, you need to change some materials more than others.
For a Gunite pool, you have to change the shape of the pool like a rectangular pool into a circular one. The procedure involves various areas and backfilling other spaces. The budget for this process is similar to launching a new pool.
- Changing the depth of the pool
Changing the shape of your in-ground pool is comparatively challenging than changing the depth. If you want a deep pool for installing a diving board, make sure that the depth is safe for diving. Each locality has different standards and specs for pool depths. These may include how much deep the pool is, how much sloping it should have, and so on. You can contact a local swimming pool contractor to learn all about it. They can guide you thoroughly and also change the design and depth of the pool.
We hope you have found the article interesting. Get into it and let us know your thoughts.