It is very easy to get confused on what-to and what-not-to ask a psychic consultant. However, questions from your side are also a very important part of tarot card reading. Online tarot reading is also based on questions that you need to get answered.
Some questions that you can ask your tarot advisor
- Will I have a successful career in the future?
- What does the future have in store for me or my loved ones?
- How can I attain the highest form of personal growth?
- How does my family life look like?
Questions like these can give a clear view to your tarot reader of what kind of answers you are seeking. These types of questions help the reader to explain in a broader perspective. Tarot is meant to do that rather than giving very specific future predictions. You can also present these questions to the reader in online tarot reading sessions.
Some questions that will get you nowhere with your reader
Psychic advisors are not meant to take decisions on your behalf. They are there to guide you and not direct you. So, decision making questions like,
- Should I marry a certain person?
- Is the job right for me to take?
Or, factual questions like,
- Does my spouse love me?
- Is my colleague backstabbing me?
- How to win a lottery?
Are sure to go in vain and will be counted as a waste of time, effort and money.